Right of withdrawal for the sale of goods
Right of withdrawal for consumers (Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Cancellation policyRight of withdrawal You have the right to cancel this contract within one month without giving any reason. The revocation period is one month from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods or has
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the first goods, or have if, within the scope of an order, goods are delivered for regular delivery over a fixed period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Crevil Cosmetics & Pharmceutics Germany GmbH, Gmunderstr. 37, 81379 Munich, phone no.: 089-200629725, e-mail address: email@example.com)of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of 14 days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or expiration reasons The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form)- ToCrevil Cosmetics & Pharmceutics Germany GmbH, Gmunderstr. 37, 81379 Munich,E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)- Name of the consumer(s)- Address of the consumer(s)- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of communication on paper)- Date(*) Delete as applicable.