Whitening Body Lotion with AHA & Niacinamide
Our intensive brightening body lotion is made of 100% natural, plant-based ingredients and is absolutely safe for use on your skin. Its special feature is the formula enriched with AHA and Niacinamide. AHA gently removes dead skin particles so that the skin brightening ingredients can better penetrate the skin. By inhibiting melanin production, Niacinamide provides an additional brightening effect.
✓ Lightens skin tone evenly and inhibits pigment formation in the epidermis.
✓ Effective against melasma, scars, freckles, age spots, dark spots, hyperpigmentation and other skin discolorations.
✓ Hydrates the skin and delays the skin aging process.
✓ Is suitable for holistic use or targeted lightening of armpits, knees, elbows and inner thighs.
Exact details you will find further down this page!
Blotchy skin and uneven pigmentation can develop in many different ways. You can be born with skin discolouration or get it over time from sun exposure, injuries or even insect bites. In addition, textiles that rub against the skin can cause dark spots that are especially visible in the armpits. Hyperpigmentation also occurs in many women during pregnancy due to increased oestrogen levels. Some women also suffer from redness or discolouration due to dry skin. Any skin discolouration depends on the individual skin condition.
With our Brightening Body Lotion, we have found a unified solution to counteract all these skin changes 100% vegan, natural and free of side effects*, with just one product. The unique composition of brightening, nourishing and protective ingredients make the body lotion particularly effective.
The deep-acting formula contains carefully selected, purely natural and plant-based active ingredients:
✓ Alpha-Arbution: brightens the skin and evens out unwanted hyperpigmentation.
✓ Niacinamide: improves uneven skin tone and restores radiance to dull skin.
✓ Liquorice extract: suppresses the formation of new melanin.
✓ AHA: gently removes dead skin particles so that skin-brightening active ingredients can better penetrate the skin.
✓ Vitamin C: makes the skin look brighter, smoother and more even.
✓ Vitamin E: Moisturises and promotes skin regeneration.
✓ Titanium Dioxide: prevents the treated skin areas from quickly darkening again and provides UV protection.
For an exceptionally soft skin feeling, we also rely on shea butter - a plant oil that has been used by women south of the Sahara for thousands of years. This natural ingredient with moisturising properties improves the skin's suppleness, nourishes and hydrates it, and also helps protect it from sun damage.
We want to make one thing very clear at this point: White, fair skin is not a measure of beauty! Healthy, radiant skin is. Our Whitening Body Lotion is designed to help women who feel uncomfortable with their skin due to blotchy skin and uneven pigmentation. The targeted application is said to reduce, dark spots, uneven skin tone and sallowness and provide smooth, luminous and even skin. Although not originally developed for this purpose, our cream has been used very successfully by some clients for holistic skin tone lightening. We think changing her skin colour is a decision every woman must make for herself - Your Body, Your Choice! Every woman deserves to feel beautiful and beauty, as we all know, is freedom in appearance!
Easy to use:
- Apply 2-3 pumps of Whitening Body Lotion to your body or affected areas morning and night.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Use regularly for best results.
* Dermatologically tested. Laboratory test showed no allergic reactions or skin irritations in the entire group of subjects. ("In 30 subjects, the results of patch tests were negative (-), which means that the product does not cause irritation or allergy reaction in those subjects.", Aleksander Wroński, MD PhD)
Our brightening body lotion is for you if:
- You're looking for a cream that gently lightens your skin.
- You are looking for a product without harmful chemicals and based on purely natural ingredients.
- You want a whitening cream without hydroquinone (hydroquinone can be toxic and is found in many skin whiteners).
- You want fast results.
- You want a moisturising, nourishing lightening product with UV protection.
- You are vegan and only use animal-friendly products.